Lord Hanuman, an incarnation (avatar) of Lord Shiva, is worshipped by all the Hindus for strength and power. Lord Hanuman is an ardent devotee of Lord Rama and was chief of his vanar sena and therefore he is also worshipped for the devotional power and get blessings of Lord Rama. Lord Hanuman had taken birth from the womb of Mata Anjana, a beautiful Apsara, who worshipped Lord Shiva a lot and as a blessing, Lord Shiva sends a plate of custard with the help of Wind God (Pawan Dev) to Anjana, she ate it and as a result, gave birth to Lord Hanuman. Lord Hanuman is also known as Monkey god because he is the son of monkey king Kesari. He is extremely powerful and so does Hanuman mantras. He had brought Sanjeevani Booti for Lakshman to bring home to life again. He also helped Lord Rama to find Mata Sita and burned the entire Lanka Mahal of Ravan. So, all the Hindus worship him for power, strength, wisdom, intelligence, and courage.
Here are 6 powerful Hanuman Mantras that you should know.
1. Hanuman Moola Mantra
ॐ हनुमते नमः॥
Om Hanumate Namah॥
I bow in front of Lord Hanuman.
- This is one of the powerful Hanuman mantras that is chanted for success and is also known as Karya Sidhi Mantra.
- This Hanuman Mantra helps to overcome various obstacles and problems of life easily.
- It also gives physical and mental strength to overcome difficult situations.,
2. Hanuman Beeja Mantra
|| ॐ ऐं भ्रीम हनुमते,
श्री राम दूताय नम: ||
Aum Aeem Bhreem Hanumate
Shree Ram Dootaaya Namaha
I bow in front of Lord Hanuman, a messenger of Lord Rama to give me strength and endurance.
- The person who chants this mantra regularly will be blessed by Lord Hanuman with power and strength. As Lord Hanuman is Lord Rama’s favorite, therefore you’ll receive his blessings too.
3. Hanuman Gayatri Mantra
ॐ आञ्जनेयाय विद्महे वायुपुत्राय धीमहि।
तन्नो हनुमत् प्रचोदयात्॥
Om Anjaneyaya Vidmahe Vayuputraya Dhimahi।
Tanno Hanumat Prachodayat॥
Oh lord of wisdom, son of the wind, please bestow me with courage, power, and knowledge.
- Lord Hanuman is worshiped for power and strength. By chanting this mantra one can fill his/her life with tremendous positive energy.
- This mantra protects you from all dangers and gives you the courage to fight.
- It helps you to become as fearless and wise as Lord Hanuman.
- This mantra will give all the characteristics of lord Hanuman to the person who chants it.
4. Anjaneya Mantra
ॐ श्री वज्रदेहाय रामभक्ताय वायुपुत्राय नमोsस्तुते ।
Om Shree Vajradehaya Ramabhakthaya Vayuputhraya Namosthuthe
I bow the Lord who has a body made of the vajra, devotee of Lord Rama and son of wind (Vayu Putra).
- This mantra is beneficial for those who want to get a job or promotions.
- It eradicates all the obstacles that are coming in your way.
- It helps students to pass a difficult exam as it increases concentration.
- It is beneficial if it is chanted 11 times on Thursday.
5. Manojavam Marutatulyavegam Mantra
मनोजवम् मारुततुल्यवेगम् जितेन्द्रियम् बुद्धिमताम् वरिष्ठम्।
वातात्मजम् वानरयूथमुख्यम् श्रीरामदूतम् शरणम् प्रपद्ये॥
Manojavam Marutatulyavegam Jitendriyam Buddhimatam Varishtham।
Vatatmajam Vanarayuthamukhyam Shriramadutam Sharanam Prapadye॥
I take refuge in Sri Hanuman, the one, who is swift as the mind and fast as the wind. He is the master of the senses and honored for his excellent intelligence, learning, and wisdom. He is the son of the wind god and chief among the Vanaars. One who is part of the Devas incarnated in the species of the monkeys to serve Sri Rama during his incarnation. Hence, to that Messenger of Sri Rama, I take refuge in him, by prostrating before him.
- This mantra bestows your intelligence, wisdom, courage, leadership skills and strength.
- It urges lord Hanuman to make the way of life easier and obstacle-free for his devotees.
- It gives you Poe and strength to overcome difficult situations and problems.
6. Bhakta Hanuman Mantra
अंजनीगर्भ संभूत कपीन्द्र सचिवोत्तम ।
रामप्रिय नमस्तुभ्यं हनुमन् रक्ष सर्वदा ॥
Anjanii-Garbha Sambhuuta Kapii-[I]ndra Sacivo[a-U]ttama |
Raama-Priya Namas-Tubhyam Hanuman Rakssa Sarvadaa ||
It means, I take Refuge in Hanuman, who was born from the womb of Mother Anjani, and who was the most excellent minister of the King of Monkeys, Sugriva. He is extremely dear to Lord Rama; thus, I Bow to You, O Hanuman, Please Protect me Always.
- This mantra protects us from danger and evil forces.
- This mantra urges lord Hanuman to give his strength to us to defeat evil forces.