Kundli Matching or Horoscope Matching plays a vital role at the time of marriage. Hindu Scriptures consider marriage as a holy union planned even before taking birth. Marriage is also one of the most beautiful moments in one’s life. This process is the most important factor taken into consideration while moving ahead with a marriage proposal. Moreover, in movies or daily soaps and even in real life you must have seen marriages breaking off because of the problems that occurred during Kundali Matching. If the guns or qualities are not matching of both the potential bride and groom, most of the time the marriage is called off. People believe that it’s a prerequisite step at the incipient stage to avoid future complications.
Despite being progressive in terms of society, science and technology, many erudite and well-learned individuals opt for Kundli Matching, whether it’s a love or an arranged marriage. This is mainly because one has faith in the fortune-tellers and the second one wants to know whether they and their partner have a happy life together or not. While marrying a particular individual, one takes into consideration their age, income, education, knowledge, personality, family background and looks. But besides this, one also wants to assure themselves that their partner is their perfect choice, for which there is no better option than Kundli Matching. It let’s one know about the similarities and dissimilarities they share with their partners and how it could affect their relationship. Along with it, one also gets to know beforehand whether the place of planets in their partner’s Kundali is going to affect their marriage or not.
During Kundli matching, the horoscopes of the bride and groom are matched to ascertain whether their married life will be happy and successful. If 18 or more points(guns) match, it makes a good marriage and if the matches are below 18 points, then the marriage is not approved by astrology. Even if you want to save to your time you can get your Kundali Matched with your partner’s Kundali Online. It’s simple, you need to feed your name, date of birth, birthplace and the time you have selected for your marriage. You can even insert these details online, to know whether you or your partner have Mangal Dosha or not.
The factors which are considered at the time of marriage are:-
Guna Milan is based on the position of Moon in the Natal Charts of bride and groom. In North India, there is a process of Guna Milan, called, “Ashtakoot Milan”, which signifies the eight aspects of Gunas. “Ashta” means “Eight” and “Koota” means “Aspects”. The eight Kootas are:
1.Varna/Varan/Jaati:It shows the spiritual compatibility of boy and girl along with their ego levels. It is divided into 4 categories, such as Brahmins (Highest), Kshatriya, Vaishya, Shudra (Lowest).
2. Vasya/Vashya:It shows mutual attraction, control in marriage and also calculates the power equation in between married couples.
3.Tara/Dina:It is related to birth star compatibility and destiny. There are 27 birth stars (Nakshatra).
4. Yoni:It measures the intimacy level, sexual compatibility and mutual love between the couple. Yoni Koot is classified into 14 animals, which are Horse, Elephant, Sheep, Snake, Dog, Cat, Rat, Cow, Buffalo, Tiger, Hare/Deer, Monkey, Lion, Mongoose.
5. Graha Maitri/Rasyadipati:It shows mental compatibility, affection and natural friendship. It also represents the moon sign compatibility between couples.
6. Gana:It is related to behavior and temperament. Birth stars (Nakshatras) are divided into three categories- Deva (God, indicating Satwa Guna), Manava (Human, indicating Rajo Guna) and Rakshasa (Demon, indicating Tamo Guna).
7. Rashi or Bhakoot:It relates to the emotional compatibility and love between partners. The position of planets in a boy’s birth chart is compared with the girl’s birth chart. If the boy’s moon is placed in 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th house from girl’s moon, then it is considered bad or inauspicious, whereas 7th and 12th houses are considered good. In the case of female, If natal chart moon is placed in 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th houses from man’s chart, then it will be auspicious and inauspicious if placed 12th from man’s chart.
8. Nadi:It is related to health and genes. Stars (Nakshatra) are divided into 3 parts- Aadi (Vata) Nadi, Madhya (Pitta) Nadi and Antya (Kapha) Nadi
|Rashi or Bhakoota||7|
There are a total 36 Guna Milans in Ashtakoota. Let’s check below how the scores obtained for the above Gunas are effective for marriage purposes.
|Obtained Guna Points||Prediction or Result|
|Less than 18||Not recommended for marriage|
|18 to 24||Average, Acceptable match and recommended for marriage|
|24 to 32||Very Good, successful marriage|
|32 to 36||Excellent Match|
Hence the scores obtained in Ashtakoota is seen through the above table. The match obtaining less than 18 will not be considered as an ideal couple and least recommended for marriage.
You must have heard about people whose marriage is not getting fixed just because they have Mangal Dosha. So what exactly is Mangal Dosha? Mangal dosha is one such unfavorable planetary condition in the horoscope. Also known as Boom dosha, Kuja Dosha or Angarakha Dosha, Mangal dosha happens when the Mangal Grah or Mars is found occupying the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th or 12th house of a person’s horoscope. The individual born with a combination mentioned above is called a Manglik Person. As per Vedic astrology, the Mangal Dosha will get canceled after 28 years of age for both boys and girls. Mangal Dosha affects the married life, mental state, and also leads to financial loss. If a Manglik person is born on Tuesday the effects are nullified. Also, the marriage between two Manglik individuals cancels the negative effects. A Manglik boy is not a big issue because Mangal or Mars denotes male energy and socially that is acceptable. So, a boy being Manglik is more acceptable socially than a girl being Manglik and marrying a non-Manglik boy.
Recommended Read: Effects and remedies of Mangal Dosha or Mangalik dosh
In short, Marriage is the most beautiful and most important decision in one’s life. Don’t take it hastily. Think about it, you have to spend your entire life with a particular person. Kundali Matching would help you to know whether you both would live a happy married life or not. You would never want your marriage to be full of hardships or fights, so it’s better to have an outline about your future.
Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.
To use social login you have to agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. %privacy_policy%Accept