At Vedic Sources, we have partnered with reputed courier service providers to ensure your orders are shipped to you secure and in-time. All your purchases are processed and shipped swiftly from our warehouse to your doorstep.
- The product ships within 7-15 days once the order is placed
- In certain extraordinary cases beyond our control, if we determine that we will not be able to deliver an order within the promised timeframe, we will immediately contact you via email with a new timeframe for delivery.
- Orders can be shipped to only one address. To ship to multiple addresses, you will need to place a separate order for each address.
- We work with some of the most reputed shipping partners.
- Delivery time is also depends on factors like strikes or transport delays due to bad weather by our shipping partners or caused by destination customs clearance processes, which are beyond our control.
- As soon as your order ships, you will also be sent Shipping Tracking Information, using which you can also track your shipment. We take great care in delivering your products to you through our internationally reputed shipping partners.
- Customs duties and taxes, assessed by the custom authorities, if any, will have to be borne by the customer according to the laws of the land and these should be paid by the customer himself at the time of delivery. We are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
- If you fail to receive an item shipped to you on account of providing inadequate or inaccurate shipping address or your non-availability at the address provided, the transaction will be cancelled and the item will be returned to the Company and the order is considered completed.
- If product is out for delivery, or any delivery is not accepted by you, the item will be returned to the Company. Vedic Sources reserves the right to recover reasonable compensation for services provided and costs incurred for shipping, handling, couriering, processing your order and any other services provided to you.
- If the product is delivered in a damaged condition, please do get in touch with us informing us about the details, along with photos of the damaged products, within 24 hours of delivery of such a product.
At Vedic Sources, We try our best to satisfy our customers but in a odd case if you don’t like a product or want to return it for some other reasons, below is our policies:
1. To be eligible for an return, you must contact us within 24 hrs of receiving your product.
Note- Not all products may be eligible for return, so make sure to check product shipping information before purchase.
2. Return requests shall only be fulfilled if the product has undergone transit damage, breakage or demonstrates a functional defect contrary to the promised product as shown on the our website.
3. Our products are hand-painted or handcrafted and therefore there will be minor inconsistencies which are part of the products. We will not entertain any exchange or refund on account of this, as these are characteristic to all handmade goods.
4. To initiate the return process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with digital pictures and clear explanation of the defect or damage.
5. Vedic Sources shall be the sole deciding factor to determine the authenticity of your request. If your exchange request is approved, we will ask of you to send back the product to the following address with the original invoice and packaging. The product must be couriered within 7 days of purchase.
6. The cost of shipping has to be borne by the customer. If the goods are lost in return, it is the customer’s responsibility. We recommend that you insure your return shipment, as we cannot be held responsible for products that are lost in transit.
We do not have an exchange policy for international orders. Any taxes or duties levied have to be bourne by the customer.