Goddess Saraswati is a Goddess of knowledge, wisdom, and music. Most of the Hindus worship her for knowledge and musicians worship her for music abilities. Goddess Saraswati possesses all the learnings of the Vedas, scriptures, arts, and poetry. She introduced language and writing to humans. She is the wife of the creator of the entire universe, Lord Bramha. She is also a part of the Tri Devi. She is a beautiful Goddess who has the knowledge of scriptures, music, dance and other forms of arts. She also inculcates the values like truth, obedience etc.in a man. Hindus worship her to get her blessings so that they will have the power of knowledge, intelligence, and wisdom. Here are several Saraswati mantras that are chanted to impress Goddess Saraswati and get her blessings so that they will be free from any speech disorder, any obstacles, and many other things. Saraswati Mantras for the
1. Saraswati Beej Mantra
ॐ ऐं महासरस्वत्यै नमः ll
Om Aing Mahasaraswatyai Namah |
Oh, Dear Goddess Saraswati I bow in front of you. This is one of the most powerful Saraswati mantras.
- This mantra will help in getting knowledge and the art of music.
- It helps us to concentrate on our studies.
- It also improves our memory.
2. Vidya Mantra for students
सरस्वति नमस्तुभ्यं वरदे कामरूपिणि ।
विद्यारम्भं करिष्यामि सिद्धिर्भवतु मे सदा ॥
Saraswati Namasthubhyam Varade Kamarupini
Vidyarambham KarishyamiSiddhir Bavathume Sadha
Oh, Goddess Saraswati I bow in front of you, please bestow me with knowledge, memory power and help me succeed in my life.
- This mantra helps us to increase our memory power.
- It helps to increase our knowledge if chanted in the right way.
- This mantra helps students to concentrate on their studies and achieve great marks in the exam.
- This mantra is chanted for getting success in our life.
3. Saraswati Mantra 1
शुक्लां ब्रह्मविचारसारपरमांद्यां जगद्व्यापनीं
हस्ते स्फाटिक मालिकां विदधतीं पद्मासने संस्थिताम्
वन्दे तां परमेश्वरीं भगवतीं बुद्धिप्रदां शारदाम्।।
Saar Paramaadyaam Jagadvyaapineem Veennaa Pushtak
Haste Sfatik Maalikaam Vidhateem
Paramaasane Sansthitaam Vande Taam
Parameshwareem Bhagwateem Buddhi Pradaam Shaaradaam.
I bow in front of the Goddess who is pure white in color, and whose deepest Essence can only be fathomed by inquiring into the nature of Brahman; who is supreme and primeval, and her essence is spread across the whole universe, Who is holding the Veena (symbolizing the essence of music) and book (symbolizing the essence of knowledge), and displaying the gesture of fearlessness (arising out of knowledge); the Knowledge which removes the darkness of ignorance from our minds, who is holding a garland of crystal beads in her hand (shining with purity), and who is abiding on the seat of lotus, I extol and worship her, who is the supreme Goddess who awakens our intelligence; I worship Devi Sharada.
- This mantra is chanted to eradicate the darkness of ignorance.
- This mantra is chanted to seek blessings and bestow us with intelligence.
4. Maha Saraswati Mantra
ॐ ऐं ह्रीं क्लीं महासरस्वती देव्यै नमः ll
Om Aim Hrim Kleem Maha Saraswati Devaya Namaha
I bow in front of the great Goddess Saraswati.
If this mantra is chanted properly then it will help in improving memory and concentration power.
This mantra is chanted for easy learning and great retention power.
5. Saraswati Mantra 2
या कुन्देन्दुतुषारहारधवला या शुभ्रवस्त्रावृता
या वीणावरदण्डमण्डितकरा या श्वेतपद्मासना ।
या ब्रह्माच्युतशंकरप्रभृतिभिर्देवैः सदा पूजिता
सा मां पातु सरस्वति भगवती निःशेषजाड्यापहा ॥१॥
Yaa Kundendu tushaara haaradhavalaa, Yaa shubhravastraavritha
Yaa veenavara dandamanditakara, aa shwetha padmaasana |
Yaa brahmaachyutha shankara, prabhritibhir Devaisadaa Vanditha
Saa Maam Paatu Saraswatee Bhagavatee Nihshesha jaadyaapahaa ||
May the Goddess Saraswati protect me. She is fair like the jasmine-colored moon, and whose pure white garland is like frosty dew drops. She is adorned in radiant white attire, on whose beautiful armrests the veena, and whose throne is a white lotus. She is surrounded and respected by the Gods. Please remove my weariness, sluggishness, and ignorance.
- This mantra is chanted for removing weariness, sluggishness, and ignorance.
- This mantra is chanted for calmness and intelligence.
6. Saraswati Mantra 3
ॐ ऐन वाग्देव्यै च विद्महे कामराजाय धीमहि ! तन्नो देवी प्रचोदयात ॥
Om aen Vaagdeveey Vidmahe kamrajya
Dhimahe Tanno devi Prachodayat
7. Saraswati Mantra 4
रस्वति महाभागे विद्ये कमललोचने । विद्यारूपे विशालाक्षि विद्यां देहि नमोस्तुते ॥
Saraswati Mahabhage Vidye Kamalalochane
Vishwaroope VishaalaakshiVidyam dehi namosthuthe
Salutation to the Goddess for bestowing upon me the best of knowledge and the ease of learning.
- This mantra is chanted to gain the desired knowledge to the fullest.
- This mantra is also chanted for removing difficulties and make learning easy.
- It is also chanted to get blessings of Goddess Saraswati to gain glories.
8. Saraswati Mantra 5
वद वद वाग्वादिनी स्वाहा ll
Vad Vad Vaagwaadinee Swaha
Vag Devi, bestow on me the power of speech.
- Among all Saraswati mantras, this mantra is chanted for the children having speech disorder or disabilities so that Devi Saraswati will bless them with the power of speech.
- This mantra is also chanted for improving one’s communication skills.
9. Saraswati Mantra 6
ॐ ऐं ह्रीं श्रीं वाग्देव्यै सरस्वत्यै नमः ll
Om Aing Hreeng Shreeng Vaagdevyai Saraswatyai Namah
I bow down to the Goddess Saraswati, the goddess of speech.
- If this mantra is chanted properly then Goddess Saraswati will bestow them with intelligence, creativity.
- This mantra is also chanted for acquiring knowledge.
10. Saraswati Mantra 7
ॐ अर्हं मुख कमल वासिनी पापात्म क्षयम् कारी वद वद वाग्वादिनी सरस्वती ऐं ह्रीं नमः स्वाहा ll
Om Arham Mukha Kamal Vaasinee
Paapaatma Kshayam Kaari
Vad Vad Vaagwaadinee Saraswati
Aing Hreeng Namah Swaaha
May Maa Saraswati bless us with wisdom and strength.
- This mantra is chanted for wealth and wisdom.
- This mantra removes all the obstacles.