Have you ever thought about the copper vessels in our home? In almost every home, there are copper vessels like copper jugs, copper glass, copper plate and many more. Since ancient times, copper has been used widely for multiple purposes. In addition to it, copper is also known as the purest among the metals. It is known for its spiritual and metaphysical benefits. And due to which copper vessels are also used in puja and ritual and on special occasions.
Coming to the topic, the power of copper water to heal the body and mind is very interesting and informative. In simple words, copper water means the water stored in copper vessels. Copper water Possesses multiple benefits. Drinking copper water has lots of advantages to both our mind and body. Today everyone is health-conscious. Whoever is concerned for their health, they have inculcated the habit of drinking copper water.
Health Benefits of Drinking Stored Water in Copper Vessel
- Prevent water borne diseases
- Aids weight loss
- Reduce the risk of cancer
- Boost heart health
- Promotes healthy skin
- Keep digestive system healthy
- Reduces hypertension
- Beats Anemia
- Fights Inflammation
Intake of copper water every day is best for those people who want a healthy change in their lifestyle. It has enabled a lot of people to improve their habits and transformed overall Health. That’s why there is a high demand for copper products and its usage.
As mentioned, copper water is known for its metaphysical and spiritual benefits. On this page, you will get to see the elaborated part of its advantages.
Spiritual Benefits of Drinking Water Stored in Copper Vessel
- Purifies the body – The properties of copper water help in purifying your body which makes the body healthy.
- Uplift the confidence – Our body needs inner confidence to achieve our goals. Copper water can aid you to boost your self-confidence.
- Positivity – The more positive you will think, the better will happen to you. Positivity is the essence of a healthy body and mind. Moreover, Drinking copper water every day attracts positive energy.
- Relaxing your mind – Our body needs some rest to relax mind and body. Copper water provides such energy and helps us to calm our minds.
Metaphysical Benefits of Drinking Water Stored in Copper Vessel
- Mental relief – Drinking copper water gives peace to our minds which helps in making good decisions.
- Provides energy – Our body requires energy to perform actions. To eliminate such laziness, copper water is recommended.
- Fights bacteria – copper water contains antimicrobial properties which kill bacteria and cleanse our body from such harmful bacteria.
- Skin issues – If you are suffering from skin problems, then copper water can heal and give you relief from these problems.
- Heal cuts and wounds – You can easily heal those small cuts by drinking copper water twice a day. The anti-inflammatory attributes help to combat such problems and give relief.
- Combat joint pain – Copper water also treats the pain of your joint, if any.
Undoubtedly, copper water provides you with some major benefits but these points are relevant only after using the copper vessels in the right way.
Keep in mind while using copper water
- Drink copper water twice a day. Excessive amounts of drinking copper water can cause vomiting, nausea, abdominal pain, and diarrhea.
- Keep the bottle in a cool and dry place before drinking the water.
- Don’t keep copper water bottles in the refrigerator.
How long should water be stored in a copper vessel?
Water should be ideally stored for 6-8 hours in a copper bottle to gain maximum benefits from it.
Can we store hot/cold water in the copper vessel?
It is suggested that the water stored in the copper bottle must be room temperature, neither too hot nor too cold. Temperature can play an inverse role on copper.
How to clean Copper vessel?
Pure copper oxidizes when exposed to oxygen and liquids. The best way to clean a copper vessel is to scrub it with lemon juice and salt, to remove the oxidation stains.