India is rich in culture, religious beliefs, and heritage. The culture is a beautiful blend of tradition, philosophy, and spirituality. The origin of all these traditions goes back to ancient scriptures, including Vedas, Puranas, and the Bhagavad Gita. These Scriptures are the source of innumerable Vedic names with powerful meanings. The act of giving your child a good name continues throughout their upbringing and these names will be just as important. All the letters of your baby’s name will have some kind of meaning. But the first letter of his first name will be the most powerful. Hindu baby boy name starting with S hold some greater significance.
Let’s take a look at the significance of the Hindu baby boy name starting with S. People whose names start with the letter “S” are considered to be very loyal. They can’t express their love for their partner, parents, and friends in words, as they believe more in unspoken words and actions than in displaying love through big gestures and expensive gifts. These people are warm, loving, understanding, sympathetic, and compassionate about everything. If they see someone is in trouble, they get out of their way to help that person. Apart from that giving your baby this initial will project an ability to weather any hardship and make it through difficult times. Moreover, he will also have the power to realize his dreams and build his ideal future.
Below given are name suggestions for Hindu baby boy name starting with S and their meanings. Choose the ones, you like the most.
Hindu baby boy name starting with ‘Sa’
- Saathvik: Saathvik is a baby boy name mainly popular in the Hindu religion and its main origin is Hindi. Also, it is another name of Lord Shiva. The Sanskrit meaning of this name is calm, virtuous.
- SabariNathan: Name Sabarinathan means Lord Ayyapa. A person with the name Sabarinathan is a thorough comparison between their real life and fictitious reel life. As a result, the child is expected to maintain balance throughout his life.
- Sahadeva: The word sahadeva is derived from two Sanskrit words saha (सह) and deva (देव). Saha means with and deva is a Hindu term used for deity. So literally, Sahadeva means with Gods. Another meaning is a thousand Gods. The name Sahadeva has origin as Hindu and Sahadeva is a Boy/Male meaning the 6th sensed one.
- Sahishnu: Any person with this name is always dedicated to his job. They like to proceed in an organized way towards their objective. These people have immense faith in spirituality. Apart from this, they also like to live in fantasy. Their creative urge makes them able to create a world of imagination for them.
- Sailesa: The name Sailesa invokes authenticity, quickness, and tenderness. Moreover, it also means lord of the mountains. Another name for the same is Himalaya.
- Sanu: Sanu is a Hindu boy name Sanskrit origin. The name means “peak or surface of a mountain.” It refers to a tableland or ridge. One can find its reference in the Rig Veda.
Hindu baby boy name starting with ‘Se’
- Sehej: In Hindu origin, this is a baby boy’s name. It means calm. Boys with this name are expected to maintain peace, tranquility, and balance in their life always. Because of this, many parents choose this name.
- Selvan: Selvan is Boy/Male and their origin is Hindu, Indian Kannada, Tamil, Telugu. Selvan means: Prosperous; Lovable Person. Apart from that it also means wealth and beauty.
- Semmal: A person with the name Semmal is with a pragmatic approach to life. They like to resolve any problem without taking any aid from any second person. They tend to adapt to anything new that the circumstance shows them. All people with this name symbolize unlimited energy.
- Senkadir: The name Senkadir in Indian origin, means Brilliant like the Ray of Light.
Hindu baby boy names starting with ‘Sh’
- Shamish: The Sun, Lord Shiva
- Shanay: Derived from the word ‘Shani,’ this Sanskrit name signifies the “Strength of Shani God.”
- Shantanu: Shantanu is a common Hindu name across the cultures of India. The Sanskrit word means “wholesome.” Regarding the Hindu epic Mahabharata, Shantanu was the king of Hastinapur.
- Shashwat: Shashwat is a baby boy name mainly popular in the Hindu religion and its main origin is Hindi. Shashwat name meaning is Everlasting, Continuous, Permanent; One who never dies/ always present. A person with the name Shashwat is with a strong sense of prudence. As a result of this great quality, these people can make a good and successful career before them.
- Shivank: Shivank combines two Sanskrit words, ‘Shiva’ referring to Lord Shiva and ‘ank’ signifying a mark or symbol. The name means “God Shiva’s symbol.”
- Shivaya: Another name for Lord Shiva, the ancient Sanskrit name, which means “kind behavior.”
- Shrinivas: This name gives person qualities to become a politician to serve poor people better. Name Shrinivas means Abode of, Lakshmi (Vaikuntha, Vishnu); Lord Vishnu. A person with the name Shrinivas is usually with beautiful looks, whether male or female.
Hindu baby boy name starting with Si
- Siddhartha: He is the one who has accomplished his aim, Gautama buddha in his childhood.
- Sidhan: Name Sidhan in the Indian origin, means Enlightened. A person with the name Sidhan is with great bliss. Apart from this, these people are also peaceful and pleasure-loving.
- Siladitya: Siladitya is a baby boy name mainly popular in the Hindu religion and its main origin is Hindi. Siladitya name meanings are Sun of stone. This name is quite famous among Hindu parents as an ideal name for their kids.
- Singan: This name is of Tamil, Hindu origin. The literal meaning of the name is bold or brave like a lion.
- Siva: Gracious, the auspicious one, favorable.
Hindu baby boy’s names starting with ‘Sr’
- Sravana: This name means to hear, ear, a nakshatra presided over by Visnu and which contains 3 stars.
- Sravojit: Name Sravojit in Indian origin, means winning renown, glorious.
- Sreyas: Meaning of Hindu Boy name Sreyas is Good fortune; Prosperity; Welfare; Happiness; Credit of fame.
- Srikanta: He is the beloved of Sri. Apart from this, it is also another name for Vishnu.
- Srirama: Another name for the divine Ramachandra.
Hindu baby boy’s names starting with ‘Su’
- Subbu: It is another name for God Murugan.
- Subhasa: Meaning of name Subhash. It means “eloquent”. This is derived from the Sanskrit prefix (su) “good” combined with (bhasha) “speech”.
- Subodha: Name Subodha means Intelligent. People with the name Subodha are with a strong sense of prudence.
- Subramani: Another name for God Murugan.
- Sudaman: The meaning of Sudaman is ‘bountiful.’ This name is especially approved for ‘Boys’ Gender. Its most attractive baby name & pronunciation is also simple.
- Suddhodana: It refers to having pure food, a king of Kapila Vastu and father of Gautama buddha.
- Sudhansu: Refers to nectar rayed. Apart from this, it is also another name for the moon Boy Hindu.
- Sudhira: Someone who is very considerate or wise, firm, resolute.
- Sukrit: Sukrit is a name found in the Rig and Atharva Vedas. The name means “virtuous,” “pious,” or “good work.” It also refers to someone who is well-fated and fortunate.
- Sugriv: Sugriv was an ally of Lord Ram. He was Bali’s brother who helped Lord Ram in his expedition to Lanka to save his wife Sita from the captivity of Raavan.
Hindu baby boy’s name starting with ‘Sv’
- Svarna: Gold. Name Svarna means Lord Ganesh. People with the name Svarna are with loads of positive aspects in their lives. This name is considered to be the source of immense happiness.
- Svarupa: It means having one’s own form, handsome, wise. It refers to a Boy Hindu. Apart from this, it also means one who is devoted to truth.
- Svayam: Self, Auto. It is the name of a Hindu boy who is self-driven and self-inspired. Svayam is Action oriented, pioneer, natural leader, independent, strong-willed, positive, energetic.
Hindu baby boy’s name starting with ‘Sw’
- Swadhin: It Means Independent And Free. Name Swadhin is a Masculine name. People with the name Swadhin are mainly Hindu by religion.
- Swanand: Name of God Ganesh. Swanand is a Hindu Boy name and it is Hindi originated name with multiple meanings. Swanand’s name meaning is Self Happiness.
- Swapnil: Name Swapnil generally means Dreamlike or Seen in a dream or Dreamy, is of Sanskrit, Indian origin.
Recommended Read: 50+ Amazing Hindu Baby Boy Names Starting With A